- eXtension: Manure Nutrient Management
- Senate Bill 1217 Interagency Group
- Soil & Water Conservation Commission Technical Specialist
- SoilFacts: The North Carolina Phosphorus Loss Assessment Tool (PLAT)
- SoilFacts: The North Carolina Phosphorus Loss Assessment Tool (PLAT) – A Guide for Technical Specialists
- Soil Management Groups
Two separate, now retired, installation sets are available for NCANAT, one for NRCS and Soil and Water Conservation district computers and one for everyone else. Download the appropriate file to any temporary directory (such as c:\temp) and extract the file using a zip-compression compatible application.
Move to the destination where you extracted the zipped file and double click on the Setup.exe (or you may click on the Start Button and select the Run command – use the browse button to move to the folder containing the installation files – then click OK). (Be patient – this can take a minute or two while the program searches for installed files). The Installation program suggests a default installation folder (it will create this folder as the default).
Once the installation is complete you may delete the files in the installation folder and the zipped download file – they are no longer needed.