USDA NRCS Standards
- NRCS Technical Standard 590 for Nutrient Management
- Job Sheet
- Leaching Index RUSLE 2 Instructions
- NRCS Technical Standard 633 for Waste Utilizaiton: Manure Tables (To access the original manure data tables, click here.)
- NCANAT Field Site Assessment Worksheet
- NCANAT Field Site Assessment Instructions
- PLAT Field Data Collection FAQ
Waste and Soil Sampling
Two separate, now retired, installation sets are available for NCANAT, one for NRCS and Soil and Water Conservation district computers and one for everyone else. Download the appropriate file to any temporary directory (such as c:\temp) and extract the file using a zip-compression compatible application.
Move to the destination where you extracted the zipped file and double click on the Setup.exe (or you may click on the Start Button and select the Run command – use the browse button to move to the folder containing the installation files – then click OK). (Be patient – this can take a minute or two while the program searches for installed files). The Installation program suggests a default installation folder (it will create this folder as the default).
Once the installation is complete you may delete the files in the installation folder and the zipped download file – they are no longer needed.